Monday, April 2, 2012

For Audrey and Four Leaf Clover Mani


The first picture is more color accurate.  It was a rainy day and I was having trouble catching the different shades of the glitter.  Oh well. 

The lighter shade is China Glaze For Audrey.  I have been seeing it on other peoples blogs and had to have it.  It's a little thick to apply but an awesome color.  The more green color on my pointer and ring is China Glaze Four Leaf Clover.  This color is awesome for spring pedi's!  Went on like a dream and covered in two coats. 

For the glitter I used Martha Stewarts Peridot with For Audrey, and Feldspar on the Four Leaf Clover.  It's hard to see how cool the different colored glitters looked on the opposite colored nail polishes. 

I'm not in love with these pictures.  The next set will be sure to have better cuticles, and better base and top coats, so no chipping! 

If you want to come in to Purify and get your nails green and glittered, let me know!

-Lexi

No comments: